The course will cover topics such as:
- Getting Started with Flutter - Learn how to install Flutter and configure your environment for development.
- Building Layouts - Understand the basics of building user interfaces in Flutter using widgets, custom views, and more.
- Debugging & Testing - Learn techniques for debugging your app, including using breakpoints and logging tools.
- Working with Data - Work with local data sources, remote APIs, databases, and more in order to create dynamic applications.
- Adding Functionality - Learn how to add features like navigation, authentication, analytics, and etc.